Have you got a community project or idea that could help make Rushey Green a greater place to live, work, study or play?
If so you may like to apply for a small grant from your local assembly most grants are usually around £2,000.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5TH NOVEMBER 2014
All project applications must be framed around the following Rushey Green priorities:
- activities for children, young people or older people
- community cohesion (including the Rushey Green Festival)
- culture and the arts
- development of a Rushey Green Community Hub
- local streetscape, environment and ecology.
- Rushey Green Assembly Fund 2014–15 project proposal form
Type: doc I Size: 448.0kb
- Rushey Green Assembly Fund guidance notes
Type: doc I Size: 56.0kb
- Ideas for projects
Type: doc I Size: 44.5kb